Here is my current "supplement/vitamin" routine. It's not much, but I do feel a lot better in many ways when I take them:
1. Multivitamin (GNC womens ultra mega active blend)-it has extra Calcium + D, which all of us northern girls could use, plus an energy blend (mostly herbals and green tea extract). I do feel slightly more energetic when I take it.
2. CLA(conjugated linoleic acid)-I started taking this sinply because it has antioxidant and potential weight loss properties. Who knows if it does anything, but it derived from Omega 3,6,9, which are good for you overall.
3. Probiotics- these supplements are essentially millions of good bacteria that are found in yogurt in a concentrated form. They help regulate the digestive system by competing with gas/bloating causing and "bad" bacteria in the GI tract. I would be lost without them.
4. OxyElitePro- I probably should not admit to taking them, as I am in the medical field and should know better, but this is thermogenic. Basically, it increases your metabolism so you have more energy and burn more calories/fat during your workouts. It has about 100 mg of caffeine and some herbals in it. So far it seems to help and doesnt leave me feeling too shaky, but I only take the very minimal dose.
Are there any supplements /vitamins that you swear by?
No comments:
Post a Comment