ps...i love P90X and am so excited for P90X2 that comes out this winter! I encourage everyone to try it, even those that do not think they can. I am one of the least athletic people and I manage to keep up!
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
{Body} Motivation
I just started my last month of my 3 month program P90X. I have been very happy with my results so far and this is the farthest I have made it in the program. I have attempted this program in the past and got burnt out and ended up not even finishing out the 2nd month. This week I have not been very good about finding the motivation to get up in the AM and workout. Today was no different. My alarm went off at 4:30 and all I wanted to do was stay in bed. I laid in bed for awhile and thought that if I do not get up and workout I would really regret it later. Whenever I workout I feel so much better throughout the day and have more energy. Finally at about 5:30 I pulled myself out of bed and did a short but intense workout-HIIT (High Intenstiy Interval Training) and core. I am so glad that I did. It is now the afternoon, the usual time that I start to crash, and I feel great. No fatigue! My muscles are a little sore, which reminds me of the hard work I did this morning. I try and let how I feel after a workout be my motivation for "pushing play". I have been trying to live my the idea of "sweat once a day", which I encourage everyone to do. Even if it is just 15 mins, like my HIIT workout this AM was, a little sweat is better than none! Now I just have to remember this come tomorrow morning when I am sure it will be another struggle to get up and work out....What motivates you to workout?

ps...i love P90X and am so excited for P90X2 that comes out this winter! I encourage everyone to try it, even those that do not think they can. I am one of the least athletic people and I manage to keep up!
ps...i love P90X and am so excited for P90X2 that comes out this winter! I encourage everyone to try it, even those that do not think they can. I am one of the least athletic people and I manage to keep up!
Labels:
exercise
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment