Wednesday, September 28, 2011

{Spirit} Goals

The first step of my journey starts with my goals. I was never one to write down goals, inspirations or aspirations. They were always floating around in my head instead. Maybe that is why I have a hard time remembering or achieving them.

1. Finish P90X and start P90X2 this winter to get in the best shape of my life

2. Increase the amont of yoga I do to at least twice a week-activate my Corepower membership this winter.

3. Some sort of meditation/relaxation/reflections every night before bed or when needed to help with stress

4. Play around with different foods and cook more in general. Take a nutrition class or do some research!
5. Learn a new healing practice- I would love to become ceritified in Healing Touch this winter

6. Be more environmentally conscious

7. Update my wardrobe and play around with the things I have to create new looks
8. Spend more time outdoors-hiking/walking and xc skiing this winter

9. Explore CAM-complementary and alternative medicine-including visiting a naturopathic doctor myself

10. Do a 5K-and actually run it (not just walk!)


I feel that if I can accomplish these goals I will be more well rounded and also have a better handle on my health and wellness in general. While I feel that I began this journey several years ago when I really started to become aware of health and wellness, I feel that this manifesto of sorts and declaration of my goals will be the official start of my journey.

One of my favorite stores (because of their amazing yoga/workout clothes and what they stand for), Lululemon, has some great inspirations and manifestos for yoga, wellness and health in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment